The Crosswoods Patchwork Pillow takes inspiration from a well-traveled crossing where fields of flowers meet centuries-old forests. Plaids, microchecks, and delicate floral patterns are crafted together in tan, blue, and red to create a Primitive combination of comfort and beauty. 100% cotton, reverses to floral print found on the border, and finished with pleated ruffles.
- Ninepatch block in various russet, green, and tan plaid fabrics
- Non-woven cotton gauze lining on front
- Trimmed with 2" and 3" double pleated ruffle in floral ditsy and plaid fabrics
- .5" piping around inside edge in green plaid fabric
- Reverses to dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Features 2 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Machine stitched, Machine pieced