Inspired from a well-traveled crossing where fields of flowers meet old forests, the Crosswoods Quilt lends a cozy sophistication to your bedroom. The quilt features green, red, and blue patchwork that mingles pleasantly with neutral tan and brown hues. Plaid, micro-check, and delicate floral patterns combine to capture a unique style of vintage beauty in your primitive, cottage, or traditional French country home. The floral print on the reverse side of this all-cotton quilt offers another way to decorate your bed.
- Hand-quilted — This high-quality quilt is designed with stitch in the ditch and echo quilting techniques for superior durability and a handmade feel.
- French Country Bedding — The muted tones and timeless design capture a vintage style that adds beauty to primitive, cottage or traditional country homes.
- Easy Care — Machine washable and iron safe. For best results, use gentle or delicate cycle and line dry.
- Country Patchwork — A simple patchwork quilt gains cozy, cottage sophistication with muted floral tones. Dark olive green, rich russet brown and khaki tan mingle in alternating plaid patterns outlined in a beautiful floral.
- Coordinating Accessories — Take a walk into the deep woods with the gorgeous country stylings of the Crosswoods Collection by VHC. A complete collection of bedding, curtains, and shower accessories in deep shades of olive green, rustic khaki tones, and warm russet turn any home into a cozy country escape.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Olive Green, Russet, Khaki
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- California King
- Weight: 9.2 lb
- Dimensions: 115" long x 130" wide
- Luxury King
- Weight: 7.2 lb
- Dimensions: 105" long x 120" wide
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Dimensions: 95" long x 105" wide
- Weight: 4.7 lb
- Dimensions: 90" long x 90" wide
- Weight: 3.7 lb
- Dimensions: 86" long x 68" wide