The Maisie Quilt warms your home with its color scheme. This lovely color combination is arranged in a log cabin block variation called courthouse steps and finished with a popular Irish chain, bringing historical appeal to your primitive-style bedroom. The dainty floral prints balance out the richly colored plaids in the bedding's overall design to make a gorgeous homespun tapestry. The eight-point patchwork stars add cozy, heirloom interest. Our all-cotton quilt reverses to check.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch technique.
- Straight edge with .5" black and tan ditsy print binding on the bias
- Reverses to black and tan check fabric
- Layout accented with Irish Chain patchwork in tan and black floral ditsy print
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Natural, Country Black, Burgundy
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Dimensions: 97" long x 110" wide
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Dimensions: 94" long x 94" wide