Add a quilt to your primitive country home that is as much a work of art as it is a cozy blanket for cool nights. The Maisie Quilt adds primitive style to your room. The detailed bedspread features a soft, quilted design with complex log cabin blocks in a courthouse steps style that perfectly surrounds classic eight-point star designs. Blocks feature dainty florals and rustic plaids in shades of red, black and soft tan. The premium quilt is machine washable and iron safe and crafted in 100 percent cotton for a soft feel and durable wear. Reverses to a black and natural tan buffalo plaid. Coordinates with the Maisie Collection by VHC for matching modern primitive window treatments, bathroom accessories and bedding to bring the best of eye-catching, traditional country style to every corner of your home.
- Hand-quilted Design — This high-quality quilt is designed with a stitch in the ditch quilting technique for superior durability and a handmade feel.
- Rustic Country Decor — Timeless styling sure to match classic country, vintage, or primitive lodge decor.
- Easy Care — Machine washable and iron safe. For best results, use gentle or delicate cycle.
- Eight-point Stars — A rich tapestry of rectangular blocks frame primitive eight-point stars for bold country style.
- Coordinating Accessories — The Maisie Collection by VHC brings together the rustic feel of buffalo plaid with light floral print accents and traditional patchwork designs in rich tones of natural tan, black and burgundy.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Natural, Country Black, Burgundy
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 5.3 lb
- Dimensions: 90" long x 70" wide
- Weight: 6.8 lb
- Dimensions: 94" long x 94" wide
- Weight: 7.9 lb
- Dimensions: 97" long x 110" wide
- Luxury King
- Weight: 9.8 lb
- Dimensions: 105" long x 120" wide
- California King
- Weight: 11.3 lb
- Dimensions: 115" long x 130" wide