The Heritage Farms Sham is decorated with cascading blocks of various crimsons, mustards, and black for a visually mesmerizing and enticing look. The cascading blocks are then beautifully framed by thick channel bordering.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This sham contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various burgundy, mustard, and black plaid and check fabrics
- TRIP AROUND THE WORLD: Various 3" plaid blocks form a colorful Trip Around the World quilt pattern, border in merlot and black plaid fabric
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" burgundy and black plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to black and mustard microcheck cotton fabric
- SECURE CLOSURE: Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This pillow sham is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Mustard, Raven Black
- Closure Type: Ties Closure
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"