A muted color scheme with detailed ruffling makes the Crosswoods Sham a sophisticated yet cozy beauty. This pillow cover dresses your ordinary pillows in floral-inspired fabrics creating a patchwork tapestry of tan, brown, green, red, and blue - reminiscent of a flowering field bordering an old forest. The homemade feel of this all-cotton decorative sham adds heirloom appeal to your primitive, cottage, or traditional French country home. It reverses to a delicate floral pattern with three wooden buttons.usset, green, and tan plaid fabrics.
- Ruffled Flanged Edging — A generous double ruffle edging with a muted gingham layered under a vintage floral adds a charming, romantic touch.
- Rustic Country Decor — Versatile plaid styling in natural tones is sure to match classic country, vintage farmhouse, primitive or log cabin decor.
- Easy Care — Machine washable and iron safe. For best results, hang or lay flat to dry.
- Floral-inspired Plaid — Muted tones of brown are given a lively burst of floral-inspired color with stripes of cobalt blue and candy red. A patchwork of plaid and checks in natural tones for a cozy cottage feel.
- Coordinating Accessories — Take a walk into the deep woods with the gorgeous country stylings of the Crosswoods Collection by VHC. A complete collection of bedding, curtains, and shower accessories in deep shades of olive green, rustic khaki tones, and warm russet turn any home into a cozy country escape.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Olive Green, Russet, Khaki
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe