This Heritage Farms Crow Shower Curtain contains various crimson, mustard, and black plaid fabric in a mini Trip Around the World pattern. The center patch is adorned with appliqued crow and star motifs while outer border is decorated in star appliques connected by an embroidered twig and berry vine for a timeless, primitive look.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- PRIMITIVE PALETTE: This shower curtain contains various burgundy, mustard, and black plaid fabric in a mini Trip Around the World pattern
- CROW AND PRIMITIVE STAR: Center patch adorned with appliqued crow and star motifs while outer border is decorated in star appliques connected by an embroidered twig and pip berry vine
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Lined with white cotton to cover raw seams on backside
- QUALITY FINISH: Finished with our standard 3" hem fold at the bottom
- EASY TO HANG: Features 1.5" header with 1" button holes and 3" rod pocket
- PATCHWORK: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Dimensions: 72" x 72"
- Weight: 2 lb
- Colors: Burgundy, Mustard, Raven Black
- Hanging Method: 3" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe