Patchwork; Hand quilted, machine pieced; Stitch in the ditch and echo hand quilting; Traditional 8-point stars alternate with patchwork blocks in navy blue and tan finished with triple borders in coordinating fabric; 100% cotton batting; Straight edge with .5" solid navy blue fabric; Reverses to solid navy blue; 3.25" rod pocket.
Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
Great for accentuating any room or warming up by the fireplace with your favorite coffee, the Teton Star Quilted Throw brings a lively primitive look to your home or retreat. Showcasing traditional 8 point stars in navy blue and tan alternating with patchwork blocks and finished with triple borders. Reverses to solid navy blue.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Traditional 5-point stars alternate with patchwork blocks in navy blue and tan finished with double borders in coordinating fabric
- Straight edge with .5" solid navy blue binding
- Reverses to solid navy blue
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"
- Weight: 2.5 lb
- Colors: Dark Khaki, Navy
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe